You are here
Technical Services, Design, Engineering, Documentation, Inspection, Laboratory
|Tender No: 3300001221||Posted Date: 2012-09-07|
|Tender Type: E-Domestic(Two Bid)||Closing Date: 2012-10-05|
|Tenders are invited for the following work:|
|Name of Work:||ULTRASONIC THICKNESS SURVEY AND DOCUMENTATION FOR EQUIPMENTS AND PIPELINES.|
|Tender Fee (in INR):||211|
|Tender Fee (in USD):|
|Tender Forms Issue-Start Date & Time:||2012-09-07 09:00:00|
|Tender Forms Issue-Closing Date&Time:||2012-10-05|
|Prebid conference Place/Date/Time:||NA|
|EMD (in INR):||26000|
|EMD (in USD):|
|Form of Contract:||Lump-sum|
|Tenders-Last Submission Date & Time:||2012-10-05 15:00:00|
|Tender Opening Date & Time:||2012-10-05 15:30:00|
|Site location:||MRPL, Mangalore|
|Job Completion Time:||As per tender|
|Contact Person from MRPL :||Ullas DCosta
Dy Manager ( Materials)
|For E Tender registration and tender downloading:||From C 1 India
Mr Dilip Ranganath
Tel : 0824-2882248
Mob : 08880048887
e mail : email@example.com
website : https://mrpl.eproc.in
|ULTRASONIC THICKNESS SURVEY AND DOCUMENTATION FOR EQUIPMENTS AND PIPELINES.|
| Other than E-Public Tenders, completed Tenders should be Sealed and sent to : Materials Department, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited(MRPL), Kuthethoor Post, Via Katipalla, Mangalore - 575 030.
For E-Public Tender, purchase of tender document & submission of offer through https://mrpl.eproc.in
Bidders are requested to note that all future Corrigendum’s, Changes, Extensions of bid submission date, etc with regard to this tender, if any, will be published only at MRPL website and not through press advertisement.
|I) Bid Qualification Criteria is as follows:|
1. Average Annual turnover during each of the last 3 years, ending 31st March of the previous financial years, should be atleast Rs 7.80 lakhs.
2. Experience of having successfully completed ultrasonic thickness inspection in any Refinery or Petrochemical or Fertilizer etc during last 3 years ending last day of month previous to the one in which tenders are invited. Subcontracted work experience shall not be counted as experience.
3. Experience of having successfully completed one work order for above work during last 3 years ending last day of month previous to the one in which tenders are invited should not be less than the Rs 2.60 Lacs.
4. Proof of the turnover and work order copies with completion certificate to be enclosed along with the technical bid.
5. The bidder has to fulfill the minimum qualification required for personnel deployed at MRPL site has to be ASNT/ ISNT Level II in UT with min 2 years of experience of in-service ultrasonic inspection of Equipment / piping in a continuous process industry like Refinery / Petrochemical / Fertiliser etc. Necessary certificates as proof for qualification & experience specified to be submitted.
6. Bidder should agree to commence the Ultrasonic thickness measurement work within 4-hours of notice from MRPL. A commitment in writing about the same is required from the bidder.
7. Vendors, who have worked at MRPL in the previous years, should submit satisfactory certificate from the EIC.
II) Bid Evaluation Criteria
1. The bidder should accept in toto the technical specification & scope of work given in the tender.
2. Techno-Commercially acceptable bids will be evaluated on overall L-1 basis (total quoted value) i.e. lowest landed cost to MRPL. MRPL intends to award the contract to 3 contractors in the ratio 40:30:30 of quoted value at item wise L1 rates for L1, L2 & L3 bidders. In case L2 & L3 does not agree this will be offered to L4 bidder and so on.
3. In case insufficient bidders MRPL reserves the right to reconsider the evaluation criteria.
4. MRPL reserves the right to go for reverse auction or may finalize the tender without reverse auction, if required.