|Tender No: 3300006766||Posted Date: 2019-08-01|
|Tender Type: E-Domestic(Two Bid)||Closing Date: 2019-08-30|
|Tenders are invited for the following work:|
|Name of Work:||Tender for Natural gas distribution at CPP-III & Offsite-III in MRPL|
|Tender Fee (in INR):||not applicable|
|Tender Fee (in USD):|
|Tender Forms Issue-Start Date & Time:||2019-08-01 09:00:00|
|Tender Forms Issue-Closing Date&Time:||2019-08-30|
|Prebid conference Place/Date/Time:||12.08.2019 @ 11.00 Hrs (IST) at Materials Department Conference Hall, MRPL .|
|EMD (in INR):||700000|
|EMD (in USD):|
|Form of Contract:||Fixed-rate|
|Tenders-Last Submission Date & Time:||2019-08-30 15:00:00|
|Tender Opening Date & Time:||2019-08-30 15:30:00|
|Job Completion Time:||as per tender|
|Contact Person from MRPL :||NEERESH AMIN
MANGALORE REFINERY AND PETROCHEMICALS LIMITED, KUTHETHOOR POST, VIA KATIPALLA, 575030
|For E Tender registration and tender downloading:||From Antares Systems Limited
Mr Dilip Ranganath
Tel : 0824-2882248
e mail : email@example.com
website : https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL
|Tender for Natural gas distribution at CPP-III & Offsite-III in MRPL|
|Other than E-Public Tenders, completed Tenders should be Sealed and sent to : Materials Department, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited(MRPL), Kuthethoor Post, Via Katipalla, Mangalore - 575 030. For E-Public Tender, purchase of tender document & submission of offer through https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL Bidders are requested to note that all future Corrigendumâs, Changes, Extensions of bid submission date, etc with regard to this tender, if any, will be published only at MRPL website and not through press advertisement.|
i) Financial Turnover: a. The Annual Financial turnover of the bidder during any one of the last 3 years ending 31st March of the previous Financial year should be at least Rs. 104.90 Lakhs
ii) Past Experience:
The Bidder should have experience of having carried out and completed similar work during the last 7 years ending last day of the month previous to the one in which tenders are invited, which experience should be any one of the following:
a Three similar completed works, each costing not less than Rs. 139.90 Lakhs.
b Two similar completed works, each costing not less than Rs. 174.90 Lakhs.
c One similar completed works, costing not less than Rs. 279.90 Lakhs.
Note: 1. “Similar work” is defined as piping fabrication / erection works with supporting civil / structural works in Refinery/ Petrochemicals / Fertilizer / Chemical / Oil & Gas Processing Plant / Power Plants / Continuous Process Industry.
2. All above indicated amounts are exclusive of Service Tax / GST.
3. Relaxation to MSE/ Start-up bidder:
a) MSE : Pre-qualification criteria with respect to Prior Turnover and Prior experience may be relaxed for Micro & Small Enterprises (to the extent of 15%) as per GOI guidelines subject to meeting of quality and technical specifications.
(For example, if PQC value applicable to other than MSE bidders is Rs. 100/-, the same shall be Rs. 85/- for MSE bidders).
b) Start Up : No relaxation in Prior Turnover and Prior experience criteria for start-up.
iii) Other Criteria:
a. In order to understand the site conditions and scope of work clearly, site visit is required for the participating bidders before bidding. Bidder should submit site visit MOM with MRPL EIC along with bid.
b. Bidder has to quote for all items as per price bid and this is to be confirmed in the format provided along with the technical bid.
c. Experience of only the Bidding Entity shall be considered In-house experience (where for the past experience referred for qualification, the contractor and the Owner belonging to the same organization) shall not be considered as a valid experience for the purpose of qualification.
d. The bidder should not be under a black-list/ holiday list of any state/central government department or undertaking (including PSUs). Bidder shall give a declaration to this effect.
e. Joint venture / Consortium bids shall not be permitted for this tender.
Note: Bidder is required to provide the following documentary proof in support of meeting Pre-Qualification Criteria along with their technical bid:
1. Annual reports containing Audited balance sheets and Profit & Loss statement, in the first instance itself, in support of their fulfilling the qualification criteria. In case the last Financial closing date is within 9 months of bid due date and audited annual report of immediate preceding Financial year is not available, bidder has the option to submit the financial details of the three previous years immediately prior to the last financial year. Otherwise, it is compulsory to submit the financial details of the immediate three preceding financial years.
2. Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence covering similar work mentioned above, but not be limited to :
i) Copies of work orders/ relevant pages of contract/SOR
ii) Proof of Completion / completion certificate indicating value of work completed against above order, in support of their fulfilling the qualification criteria.
3. Other relevant documentary evidence for all the above mentioned criteria.
(As applicable for the tender)
4. All documents furnished by bidder in support of meeting the experience criteria of PQC shall be:
“Duly certified by Statutory Auditors of the Bidder or a practicing Chartered Accountant (not being an employee or a director or not having any interest in the bidder(s) company/firm) where audited accounts are not mandatory as per law.
“Duly notarized by any Notary Public in the bidders country.
5. MRPL reserves the right to complete the evaluation based on the details furnished without seeking any additional information.
iv) रद्द करने संबंधी मानदंड /Rejection Criteria:
1. Bids received after the due date and time of bid submission shall be summarily rejected.
2. Bids without EMD: Bids received without/ with insufficient EMD (in original with the Technical Bid), before the bid closing date & time shall be summarily rejected. However, Govt. Dept. /PSUs/ firms registered with NSIC/MSE (Micro & Small Enterprise), vendors registered with District Industries Center (DIC), are exempted from submission of EMD. Such bidders shall submit relevant documentary proof towards exemption, along with technical bid of the tender.
3. Offer sent without having the prescribed bidding document of MRPL, non-adherence to technical / commercial terms & conditions, Unpriced bid and Price bid not in the prescribed format, incomplete bids and bids with deviations to the tendered scope of work shall be liable for rejection.
4. Non-compliance to any of PQC/BEC will be liable for rejection.
5. Bidders failure to enter into Integrity Pact as applicable for the Tender along with the bid duly signed shall be liable for rejection.
6. If technical bid & price bid are submitted together.
7. Bids found to have been submitted with falsified/ incorrect information.
8. If Bidder is in the Holiday/ Blacklist of any CPSU/ State PSU/ Central or State Government Undertaking. Bidder shall give a self-declaration to this effect.
9. Consortium / Joint bids shall not be accepted.
10. Bidder to quote for all items enlisted in the BOQ, otherwise bid shall be rejected.
11. Offers not meeting the statutory requirements will be liable for rejection.
III. (बोली मूल्यांकन मानदंड /Bid Evaluation Criteria) / बीईसी BEC:
1) The bidder should accept in TOTO the technical specification, Drawings, Scope of work and Scope of supply given in the tender with no deviations as per clauses of the tender document.
2) Bidder shall agree to the Time of completion (Sl No 13 of scope of work) mentioned in the tender document.
3) Techno commercially acceptable bids will be evaluated on overall L-1 basis.
4) In case of a tie in same rate being quoted by more than one party, then the bidder with higher turnover (3 years Average Annual turnover total as per PQC#1) will be considered as lowest ranking tenderer. Accordingly Purchase preference for MSE Bidders will be considered based on turnover.