|Tender No: 3300005483||Posted Date: 2018-03-03|
|Tender Type: E-Domestic(Two Bid)||Closing Date: 2018-03-24|
|Tenders are invited for the following work:|
|Name of Work:||ARC for Internal Painting and Mosaic Floor Polishing Jobs for Township Quarters.|
|Tender Fee (in INR):||NA|
|Tender Fee (in USD):|
|Tender Forms Issue-Start Date & Time:||2018-03-03 09:00:00|
|Tender Forms Issue-Closing Date&Time:||2018-03-24 15:00:00|
|Prebid conference Place/Date/Time:||Not Applicable|
|EMD (in INR):||100168|
|EMD (in USD):|
|Product Category:||Civil Works - Buildings|
|Form of Contract:||Piece-work|
|Tenders-Last Submission Date & Time:||2018-03-24 15:00:00|
|Tender Opening Date & Time:||2018-03-24 15:30:00|
|Site location:||MRPL REFINERY SITE ( Township ), Mangalore|
|Job Completion Time:||As per tender Enquiry|
|Contact Person from MRPL :||M. Pushparaj
MANGALORE REFINERY AND PETROCHEMICALS LIMITED, KUTHETHOOR POST, VIA KATIPALLA, 575030
|For E Tender registration and tender downloading:||From Antares Systems Limited
Mr Dilip Ranganath
Tel : 0824-2882248
e mail : email@example.com
website : https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL
|ARC for Internal Painting and Mosaic Floor Polishing Jobs for Township Quarters.|
|Other than E-Public Tenders, completed Tenders should be Sealed and sent to : Materials Department, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited(MRPL), Kuthethoor Post, Via Katipalla, Mangalore - 575 030. For E-Public Tender, purchase of tender document & submission of offer through https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL Bidders are requested to note that all future Corrigendumï¿½s, Changes, Extensions of bid submission date, etc with regard to this tender, if any, will be published only at MRPL website and not through press advertisement.|
A The Average Annual Financial turnover of the bidder during the last 3 years ending 31st March of the previous Financial year should be at least ` 15.00 lakhs.
ii) Past Experience:
The Bidder should have experience of having successfully carried out and completed similar work during the last 7 years ending last day of the month previous to the one in which tenders are invited, which experience should be any one of the following:
A Three similar completed works, each costing not less than ` 20.03 lakhs
B Two similar completed works, each costing not less than ` 25.04 lakhs
C One similar completed works, costing not less than ` 40.07 lakhs
1. “Similar work” is defined as bidder should have relevant experience in civil works/building constructions mosaic floor Polishing jobs or painting works in any township / Refinery / Petrochemical / Fertilizer / Oil & Gas Processing Plants / Chemical plants / Continuous process Industries/Govt. Department such as PWD, CPWD, PSU/ Large Scale Industries during the last 7 Years.
2. The average turnover of the bidder should not be less than Rs.15.00 lakhs per annum. Turnover of financial year 2014-15, 2015-16 and 2016-17 shall be considered for calculating the average.
3. Pre-qualification criteria with respect to Prior Turnover and Prior experience may be relaxed for Micro & Small Enterprises (to the extent of 15%) as per GOI guidelines subject to meeting of quality and technical specifications.
(For example, if PQC value applicable to other than MSE bidders is ` 100 /-, the same shall be `. 85 /- for MSE bidders).
4. All above indicated amounts are exclusive of Service Tax / GST.
iii) Other Criteria:
a. Bidders who have been issued orders for similar works in MRPL during the last 7 years and/or Bidders who have executed similar jobs in MRPL shall provide Satisfactory Performance Certificate from MRPL
b. Bidder has to quote for all items as per price bid and this is to be confirmed in the format provided along with the technical bid.
c. Experience of only the Bidding Entity shall be considered In-house experience (where for the past experience referred for qualification, the contractor and the Owner belonging to the same organization) shall not be considered as a valid experience for the purpose of qualification.
d. The bidder should not be under a black-list/ holiday list of any state/central government department or undertaking (including PSUs). Bidder shall give a declaration to this effect.
e. Joint venture / Consortium bids shall not be permitted for this tender.
Note: Bidder is required to provide the following documentary proof in support of meeting Pre-Qualification Criteria along with their technical bid:
1. Annual reports containing Audited balance sheets and Profit & Loss statement, in support of their fulfilling the qualification criteria. (In case of audited annual accounts for the financial year 2016-17 are not available, the provisional annual accounts duly certified by Chartered Accountant to be submitted).
2. Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence covering similar work mentioned above, but not be limited to :
i) Copies of work orders/ relevant pages of contract/SOR,
ii) Proof of Completion / completion certificate indicating value of work completed against above order, from the Owner/ Consultant of work executed, in support of their fulfilling the qualification criteria.
iii) Order / Completion Certificates issued by the contractors are not acceptable.
3. Other relevant documentary evidence for all the above mentioned criteria.
(As applicable for the tender)
4. Bidder should have a separate ESI and PF code obtained from the competent authority. Proof should be submitted or else successful bidders shall undertake to obtain the same within two months from the date of awarding of contract.
5. All documents furnished by bidder in support of meeting the experience criteria of PQC shall be self-certified.
6. MRPL reserves the right to complete the evaluation based on the details furnished without seeking any additional information.