TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Welcome to //mrpl.co.in . Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. This website is owned and operated by MANGALORE REFINERY AND PETROCHEMICALS LIMITED, India. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, "this website" refers //mrpl.co.in.
The use of this website and the content is at your own risk. Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited cannot guarantee the accuracy of information provided in this website. Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited hereby disclaims all representations and warranties whether express or implied created by law, contract or otherwise including without limitation, any warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. In no event shall Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited be liable for any damage of any kind of nature including without limitation, direct, indirect, special (including loss of profit) punitive, consequential or incidental damages arising from or in connection with, the assistance of use of this website or the information contained in it, regardless of whether Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited has been advised as to the possibility of such damages or loss arising out of or in connection with the use of this web website or any website with which it is linked. Mangalore refinery and petrochemicals limited shall not be liable at any time, for any failure of performance, error omission, interruption, deletion, defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer viruses or other harmful components which is beyond our control, communication line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained in this website.
This website may include links to external websites. When you follow such links the external website may appear as a full screen (in which case you will need to use the back button on your browser to return to this website). These links are provided in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products which may be of interest to you quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external website to which this website includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
Terms & Conditions
If you proceed to use this website, you are agreeing to abide by the following terms & conditions of use. If you do not agree on this terms and conditions for use, do not use this website. This terms and conditions of use may be modified from time to time.
- All the information in this website are the intellectual property of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, and may not be downloaded, distributed, reproduced, stored, reused, reposted, modified, transmitted in any form or by means electronic, mechanical, recording or otherwise used except as provided herein without the express written permission of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited.
- This website contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. You may not Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website.
- You may Access any part of the website or Print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
- You may not Link to this website without our express written consent.
- Contents and information in this website is for personal and non-commercial use only. No modification is permitted.
- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited reserves the right to make additions, deletions or modifications to the information at any time without the prior notification.
- No advice or information obtained by you from Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited or through, or from the service shall create any warranty or guarantee.
- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or discontinue any or all sections or service at any time without prior notice.
- From time to time Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited may supplement these terms and conditions of use with additional terms pertaining to specific content (additional terms and conditions). Such additional terms and conditions are here by incorporated by reference into these terms and conditions of use.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with relevant Indian laws, both substantive and procedural. In the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the website whether in contract or tort or otherwise the Indian court at Mangalore will have exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.